TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Win a TOMY Hamper in your Shoe Size
- The promoter is TOMY Takkies (“the Promoter”).
- This promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years or older, in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition starts on 05 April 2021 and ends at midnight on 19 April 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
4.1 Share this to your story & tag us
4.2 tag 5 friends who you think should enter
4.3 Follow @TomyTakkies
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a participant drawn as a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
- The prize is a TOMY Takkie Hamper to the value of R500.
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within 24 hours of notification will be forfeited, and a new prize winner will be drawn.
- All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by 19 April 2021 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The prize includes delivery and winners will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid day time delivery address to enable delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly. By entering this promotional competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their names by the Promoter.
- Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoter’s respective privacy policies. The Promoter may contact you for marketing purposes, on the basis that you will have the election to opt out at each interaction.
- Neither TOMY Takkies nor the Promoter shall be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Neither TOMY Takkies nor the Promoter shall responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
NOTE: Any attempt to use tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winners. However, a winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at
Unit 1 Manchester Park,
Attention: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in their opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, TOMY Takkies or their agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, TOMY Takkies, their agents, their associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities, claims and responsibilities arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.